For the SA Statement of Principle please see here.
- The basic text we read in the SA fellowship is known as ‘The White Book’. It can be ordered from the US by following this link.
- Other approved literature includes the AA Big Book and 12 Steps and 12 Traditions which can be read online at this website. When we read AA literature we substitute the word ‘alcohol’ for ‘lust’.
The following leaflets contain some basic information about SA:
- PDF leaflet for professionals working in mental health etc.
- PDF leaflet ‘To the newcomer’
- PDF leaflet on ‘Why stop lusting?’
SA in USA publishes a quarterly newsletter called ‘Essay’. Find sample articles here.
Here SA members share their experience, strength and hope in the form of the stories of their recovery. There are as many different acting out histories as there are members of SA so please don’t be put off if you don’t find a direct correspondence with your own patterns of behaviour. In SA we identify lust as the common denominator in each of our stories and hold to our belief that sexual sobriety includes progressive victory over lust, in whatever form it seeks to express itself.